Book Title: Cracking the AP Physics 1 Exam, 2016 Edition (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Physics 1 Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough the AP Physics 1: Algebra-Based course is to master—or how vital a stellar exam can be to making your college application competitive at the most selective schools. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Physics 1 Exam
arms you to take on this new course and test and achieve your highest possible score.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics—including kinematics, dynamics, Newton's laws, work, energy, rotational motion, electrostatics, DC circuits, mechanical waves, sound, and more
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP Physics 1 Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progressPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions