Book Title: A-Z Guide to Drug-Herb-Vitamin Interactions Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition: Improve Your Health and Avoid Side Effects When Using Common Medications and Natural Supplements Together
Know the Side Effects and Protect Your Health
If you’re among the millions of people taking prescription and over-the-counter drugs, as well as vitamins and natural medicines, you need to know which combinations are potentially helpful and which can be extremely dangerous. The A–Z Guide to Drug-Herb-Vitamin Interactions
is an essential resource to understanding the interactions that may affect your health.
From the experts at Healthnotes, this revised and updated edition contains the newest information on thousands of drugs and supplements, based on studies published in the leading medical journals. Reliable and easy to use, this book is sure to become a trusted reference in your home.
MORE THAN 18,000 DRUG-HERB-VITAMIN INTERACTIONS
Find out about:
• Drugs that can deplete your body’s nutrients
• Supplements that can interfere with drug absorption
• Side effects of common drug-herb-vitamin combinations
• Supplements that can help your prescriptions work better
• Combinations that should never be taken together
• With a foreword by Dr. Bob Arnot