Book Title: Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Rheumatology, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
Author: John B. Imboden
The most up-to-date and readily accessible rheumatology resource available
A Doody's Core title for 2017!
The third edition of this trusted quick-reference guide has everything you need to keep pace with this fast-moving field―presented in the acclaimed CURRENT format. A practical reference for primary care providers, the book simplifies the treatment of difficult-to-manage rheumatologic diseases and disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, and sarcoidosis.
- NEW full-color photographs
- NEW chapters on clinical genetics, drug-induced syndromes, and metabolic myopathies
- Straightforward, expert coverage of the entire range of rheumatology disorders
- Full explanations of common and major disorders in clinical immunology
- Concise chapters geared to the needs of trainees and clinicians
- First section that addresses common but difficult-to-diagnose rheumatologic complaints―and delivers key “approach to the patient” strategies